Fall is only a few days away! The Christmas season will always be my #1, but fall is a close second.
I anticipate the first day when the humidity dissipates and and the air conditioning gets turned off.
Some blog posts may use affiliate links. This means that I may make a small commission off of products that are purchased through these links, at no cost to you. You can read more about that here.
The leaves start to change and everyone starts to bundle up.
The pumpkin patches pop up and the apple cider comes out.
Autumn on Long Island is absolutely beautiful. There are so fun fall things to do – from apple picking on the East End to crunching leaves in one of the charming small towns.
Given the state of the world, we have been spending a lot of time in our house. This means I want to make it as cozy as possible for the fall! I have my usual decorations that I’ll pull out on September 20th, as well as heading to the nursery to pick out mums and pumpkins.
If you’re in need of more fall decor too, I’ve compiled a list of 10 items you can buy off Amazon for under $10!
Some blog posts may use affiliate links. This means that I may make a small commission off of products that are purchased through these links, at no cost to you.
10 Items for Under $10
1. Happy Fall Rustic Farmhouse Garland
2. Thankful and Blessed Pumpkin Hanging Sign 12×12
3. Farmhouse Buffalo Plaid Pillow Covers 18×18
4. Burlap Pumpkin Autumn Pumpkin Flag
5. Farmhouse Truck Wreath Autumn Maple Leaf Decor
6. 7 Piece Artificial Pumpkin Set
7. Lighted Fall Leaf Garland
8. Pumpkin Kisses and Harvest Wishes Hanging Sign
9. Autumn Window Clings
10. Vintage Pumpkin Farmhouse Autumn Sign
If you’re interested in more fall things check out my Ultimate Autumn Playlist and Fall Bucket List!
Will you be decorating for fall? Let me know below.