Happy Monday! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I wanted to share my personal list of writing prompts that I’ve gathered over the years. I’m definitely planning on writing about these soon.
Below is a list of 30 blog post ideas, Youtube ideas, or writing prompts!
- What is your earliest childhood memory?
- What’s on your rainy day playlist?
- What’s your favorite meal? How do you prepare it?
- What’s your experience with finding yourself?
- Where do you stand politically?
- Who is your favorite YouTuber?
- Share a collection of your favorite photographs.
- Do you want children? If so/if not, why?
- What is something you’re good at?
- What is something you love, but you’re not good at?
- What have you overcome?
- What is your personal style?
- When do you feel like your most authentic self?
- Who was your first love?
- How do you stay sane?
- What is your favorite book?
- Share a personal story about growth.
- What was your experience with high school?
- What do you eat in a day?
- What pisses you off?
- What do you believe?
- Who is your ideal self?
- How do you maintain relationships?
- What is your experience with mental health?
- What’s your favorite restaurant and what do you order?
- What do you need to get rid of in your life?
- Write a gratitude list (I have one here).
- What is your blog or series about?
- Where would you like to travel to?
- What’s on your bucket list?
There are thirty blog post or writing prompts to keep you inspired! What are you planning on writing about this week?