Baby M is obsessed with dogs! She has no fear when it comes to the furry beasts. Since I was the world’s biggest dog fanatic as a child, I naturally supplied her with puppy books since birth.
Here are the best dog themed board books for babies and toddlers!
This post may contain affiliate links. This means that I may make a small commission off of products that are purchased through these links, at no cost to you. You can read more about this process here.
1. Doggies by Sandra Boynton
2. Biscuit Visits the Pumpkin Patch by Alyssa Satin Capucilli
3. Go, Do. Go! by P.D. Eastman
4. Puppy Love by Cottage Door Press
5. The Poky Little Puppy by Janette Sebring Lowrey
6. Good Dog, Carl by Alexandra Day
7. Touch and Feel Puppy by DK
8. Clifford the Big Red Dog by Norman Bridwell
9. Babies Love Puppies by Scarlett Wing
10. Snuggle Puppy! by Sandra Boynton
Does your child have an interest in dogs or a favorite dog book?
Let me know below!