Baby M is loves terrorizing our cat, Luna.
She always waves to her and if she’s within range, will try to snatch her whiskers.
Reading about cats has been a nice alternative to screaming at Luna.
So, I thought I’d share the best cat themed board books for babies and toddlers!
This post may contain affiliate links. This means that I may make a small commission off of products that are purchased through these links, at no cost to you. You can read more about this process here.
1. Five Black Cats by Patricia Hegarty
2. Babies Love Kittens by Scarlett Wing
3. Stack the Cats by Susie Ghahremani
4. They All Saw a Cat by Brendan Wenzel
5. Who’s That Cat by Steph Clarkson
6. The Shy Little Kittens New Friend by Golden Books
7. If You Give a Cat a Cupcake by Laura Numeroff
8. Baby Touch and Feel Kittens by DK
9. Kitten’s First Full Moon by Kevin Henkes
10. Ten Little Kittens by Jim Harris
Does your baby have a favorite cat book?
Let me know below.
awesome! I’ll remember this. My daughter loves cats!
Thank you for taking the time to read it!