Here’s a simple craft you can make for your baby with items lying around your kitchen.
What You’ll Need
Here’s what you’ll need to make your own rainmaker!
- Uncooked rice or small uncooked pasta
- A clear plastic tube (I used a pretzel container)
- Food dye
- Paper plates or Ziploc bags
Putting it all together
- Remove the label by soaking the jar in water
- Add uncooked rice or pasta to a plastic bag and add desired amount of food dye
- Pour the rice into the container
- Apply stickers
And that’s it! It comes together in just a few minutes.
- I would have used Ziploc bags instead of paper plates.
- The glue doesn’t entirely come off – if you know how to get this off let me know!
Have you made your own baby toys? How do you keep your little one entertained?
Let me know below.